Saturday, August 13, 2005

lala

ahh.. woke up today.. 3pm.. so late.. i usually wake no more after 1pm on days i get to sleep in.. anyways.. woke up at 3.. not on my own accord.. sister waking me up.. hitting a pillow over my ehad a bit wakign me.. cause i had a driving lesson at leik 3:30 then.. yeh..

and yesterday.. has class that day.. i came to class late >_> damn trains..
and i got my own stevie now.. so you can rest easy bobbi now..
ahh.. didnt have money so at lunch.. he lent me some money for food.. then we had lunch together and chatted :D i got some korean chilli beef thing.. it was nice.. too much meat to rice ratio i thought.. but anyways.. and apparently vietnamese food is his favourite type^^ stuff thats liek soo normal and average to me he drools over.. haha
after lunch we were to go to some museum.. Museum of Contemporary Arts at Darling Harbour.. at 2:30, it was liek 2:10 when i fifnished my food.. (i eat slowish) then we off.. decided to take a bus there(or an otherwise 30-40 minute walk) and he let me use his buss ticket.. yay
yeh so on the bus i offered him some chewing gum and he accepted.. then a bit later on i liek asked for his number.. he gave.. then i gave him mine :D
the off the buss.. walk aroudn where to meet.. a bit early so just sat around.. should of brought along my digicam.. nice views waiting looking and waiting about.. seeing the opera house right across the water.. and seeing the harbour bridge around.. and the city buildings.. and the ferrys and stuff.. bleh..

so met up with the teachers.. the entry was free so ti was cool.. we got some worksheets to fill out.. then go home.. took our bloody time.. lol me and steve we liek the 4-5th students to leave.. ahh .. then we had to go back to the classroom to get our stuff.. so took a buss back(he paid for me:D) then got our stuff and yeh..

so next week i gotta buy him lunch and stuff next time :D

im not gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home