Thursday, July 21, 2005

wheee

today.. somehow the seating patterns are different.. i got a seat around the front .. haha such a tedious day today.. learning scales(i alredy know<_<) and making borders.. and line thicknesses.. and stuff.. very tedious day it was.. talked to guy next to me.. his name was steve.. and were int he same group for monday CAD class whee... lunchtime that day i bought nealry everything else i needed.. ahh.. big 55$ a2 flat carry case thingy.. and a graphite pencil..
still had some time to go so walked over to the markets and stuff.. bought myself some cheap oolong tea(20 teabags yay) and the cheapest congee i could buy(70c)

today also went over to the stuent association.. showed i paid for membershit in my recipt.. so they gave me a sticker on my student card+ gave me a gift bag.. whee.. pen.. coffeemug.. mini calculator.. and vouchers and stuff.. and a MCdonalds VIP card.. and ltos other stuff.. including a condom AND sachel of 'warming lubricant'(that was unexpected) expect those to expire one day^^ unless i get lucky with myself one day.. hmm lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home