Tuesday, July 12, 2005

monDAY

nothing much..

today while my sister picking up her books and papers.. starts screaming hysterically.. then shes like.. calls me over to clean up.. she was screaming as she touched a dead lizard that was "squishy and gross" .. ahh blame burger
[/post edit]

was bored.. so was a friend.. so walked out to the shops.. had lunch at burger king.. walked around.. browsing lots of things at mall didnt buy anything though,.,.. then went outta the mall.. to asian grocer.. was plannign to buy a drink.. but on looking around decided to go buy pocky sticks instead, already familar with the typical chocolate and strawberry ones.. so i tried~ coffee falvour... eh not that good.. next time i buy i'll stick to good 'ol choco

yeh and today.. my mum call me to help.. she was in the bathroom.. cut her finger in the kitchen before.. needed my help to put on the bandaids lol.. needed to put 2 on.. slippery... when putting them on saw the blood comming out of the holes in the bandaid.. whee and blodd was all over the basin.. and on my fingers too ahh.. oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home