Friday, June 17, 2005

argh

yesterday.. normal day.. came home time.. sa as we walking out.. i realised i wasnt carrying my drawing tube, so tell classmates to go on without me.. rush back into building.. look for teacher with keys to let me into the room we just came out of.. look for my tube.. nothing.. then i thought.. i never even brought it with me into class(after the break) so look around where i remembered it last.. nearby.. just near the windows where we were waiting for the usually late teacher.. no trace of it.. grr
yeh and thats it.. no other thoughts where it could be.,., must left it there.. and during classtime that afternoon someone must of taken it.. argh.. wouldnt of been bad any toher day but that day i had a nearly completed drawing i was gonna bring home to complete over the weekend.. but all thats lost.. have to do over again.. grr.. probably waste another 3 hours re-doign it.. these drawing due next thursday too././ baaah

would of blogged this last night, but fell asleep earlyish.. watching history channel.. snooze off.. somehow wake up at 4:55am.. burger.. purring..zzz licking bits of my arm.. would fo went back to sleep.. but mouth was feeling icky.. didnt brush that night yet.. so went to bathroom and brushed my teeth.. then went to sleep in my own cold cold bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home