Friday, June 03, 2005

lazyyy

planning to make a god long post this weekend to summarise my unblogged week so far.. things happen.. jsut lazy and stuff not to post.. but yeh..

today went to cousins birthday party
typical family get together.. play around.. play cards (i never came first in big2/13 :( grgr)

when cutting the cake.. little cousin(5 years old) she got the first slice.. said "my birthday, i get first" in a rather snotty cute tone lol.. it was taro cake.. and was best taro cake ive tasted, even thoguh i dont really like it in general..

and later on sitting around table.. somehow my age come about discussion.. turning 20 this year, auntie lean over table and ask me in a distinct tone, fully english "do you have girlfriend yeh? /ahah.." always asking me this question 50% of the time during family gatherings, to try to embaress me or something.. bah.. grr.. then she ask "waht kind of girl do you like?..vietnamese? chinese? aussie" then another one of my auntie says "dont tell me you like a lebanese girlfriend?"(something liek that, was said in viet) everyone laugh at my expense! i cooly reply lebanese, and put my fingers up to my eyebrows to make a monobrow on myself.. haha.. bad joke, but yeh ..haha

and have the little birthday girl singing/mumbling/making up to the tunes of english songs and rhymes she learns at kindy. got her on video on the camera.. haha and also video fo her posing and walking liek miss universe pagent.. ahh silly


[doma bite the birthday girl for luck] i need a haircut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home