Saturday, May 07, 2005

saturday..

had a dream last night... remember being with family.. on a familiar local shopping street/road... except it was somehow singapore.. lots of asians. haha.. and i wearing my tpical jeans and shirt.. but walking down the street with bare feet..
so come along to the front of the local mall there.. and see a big line outside to this one machine on the street.. like a black square postbox.. apparently it was for exchanging money.. i see my dad waiting in line there..
and thats my dream

today wake.. 12pm..
12:30.. still playing around with cat from my bed, sister comes by tells me to get dressed cause going to family party soon... i get ready and stuff.. dad comes and sees dressed up and asks if i was going shopping wiht them too?.. cause they comming home later then leaving to the party.. so i stayed home.. got ready too early for nothing!

pretty muhc bummed around til then.. met the family again.. ate hotpot.. i liked the fish.. cause it was it was nice and non fish stinky too.. watched the cousins play DDR on the PS2, i just sat around looking on.. haha

then later in the computer bedroom of my cousin.. mucking around on the computer chair.. i was sitting on it innocently.. with toddler cousin on my knee.. when another cousin 8ish year old.. he jumped on my back.. bounced around then heard the chair snap.. we didnt fall over but just broke the (unfixable)spring thing that chairs have when you lean back?..
and also a certain cursed chinese girl caused one of my cousins to get stomach cramps while trying to corrupt them~!

bleh.. so yeh my day.. the party was unexpected to me today.. was planning to fill out my course application and find my documents... i'll do it tomorrow then! cant put it off any longer blerr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home