Saturday, April 30, 2005

messed motivation

eek.. loser doma..

been long time since ive been out to gatherings/parties of more than 3 people.. and tonight recieve call from friend.. invite me to a party.. the occassion ..one of our other mates and his girlfriend being together for a long time (lame excuse to gather + drink :P )
my reply.. sounding disinterested and stuff on phone.. then they finally leave me to think about it.. i SMS back my rejection

im lazy, you
have fun yourselves
now =)

and of all days something happens when im just feeling so damn lazy to do anything...
tonight.. stay home.. internet.. tv.. games.. guitar.. eat dinner/lunch(didnt eat much today yet not hungry yet) .. then sleep.. might as well dig a hole and jump in it with my shell around me.. away from everyone.. but i hate worms! eww..
and my father just made my guitar drop now.. argh.. grgr

maybe i should start drawing pictures again sometime.. no one likes reading long-rambling-unstructured-bad grammered postsdotdot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home