Friday, April 08, 2005

blah

today, start of 2 week break.. zzzz

also last day we will see a classmate, Suzie as she is expected to have her baby in 2-3 weeks. feel kinda sad though.. just saying goodbyes.. never seeing them again ..haha

"nice knowing ya" *initiates handshake* - my last words to her:D

and i overdid my nap on the trainride home.. dozing in and out(to check where i am) last i open my eyes as train was closing doors on my station so i had to get off at next station and then wait for train back.. timetable said 30 min wait! so i went out the local shops for a qucik browse before getting the train home.. eh minor boring detail this is >_>

oh yeh and another classmate said my hair smells nice today... ooo k

1 Comments:

Blogger KimagureVenus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home