Thursday, June 23, 2005

last day...


~waiting for train at the trainstation..

eh.. last day today.. got to sleep in as we onyl needed to come after lunchtime to start the tests,., even then i was still late.. about 10 minutes.. everyone started alredy.. >_<
well that was a good drawing test.. everyone was pretty confident after..
the next class/test was in 30 miunutes so we all went out for a break.. meet up with 2 other classmates who came for the comming electrical test.
mucked around and stuff.. cintemplating the day day we all be together.. waah.. i take out my digicam and start taking random shots.. they come swarm over to take a look with gasps of woow.. then some takeover my camera and turn it on me <_< and begin taking shots at other innocent classmates.. bleh..

well anyways.. we rock up to the classroom.. wait for 20 minutes for the teacher to come.. in that time we stand around.. muck around.. kick my ball of tape around ..(it got dirty :( )
techer came.. did our test.. i think i did okay.. then after that he order us outta the room and assess our circuit digrams one by one+ give us oral questions about stuff.. bler.. my diagram got 7/10.. mixed up+/- for the ammeters.. noo
and got 6/10 for the oral component.. asked me question how we make electricity.. answered that with flying colours.. then he ask me about the importance of conductance in an electric circuit.. i got stumped there.. didnt know.. ahh.. took a logn whiel just standing there thinking.. then said i dunno.. yeh.. and so gave me 6/10.. haha(i was expecting a question about fuses and circuit breakers.. grgr)
on the walk back to the trainstation later that evening the question(or half of it) suddenly poped into my head.. bah.. hate that.. slow johnny..

most of us stood around waiting for the rest to finish.. some just left when thier turn was done.. said our farewells.. shook hands.. and stuff.. yeh

then when we were all done.. set off walking to the bus stop/trainstation.. chatting and stuff.. last time we probably gonna see all eachothers.. bler.. classmate.. asked for my home address.. she wanted to send me the guitar notes and sheets of her old guitar teacher.. cause felt guilty saying she will give them to me all this semester.. haha yeh so came to point i the road when her and another guy would turn off to take the bus stop.. said our goodbyes and stuff..yah

then was down to me and 2 other classmates.. we usually take the trainhome/ or at least wait at the same platform for our trains.. was gonna be our last time.. whee.. ask one guy about his course application reply.. he said he got his the other day(i havent gotten one yet) didnt get into the diploma course(the one i applied for!) but got into a cert IV course around his local area.. so its cool..

wait a trainstation.. stuff goes by.. thier train comes..(doesnt stop at my stop) give our farewells.. and yeh.. leaving me at the trianstation alone.. and start thinking.. waah.. crap.. if he didnt get into the diploma course.. would i?.. since thats the only course i put in my application.. if that doesnt go to plan.. then im totally up in the air.. thinking about that most of the trainide home.. waah.. my heart started racing a bit just merely thinking about it..:( but then somehow was dozing in and out by the end of the train trip.. lucky i didnt miss my train.. wintertime now.. gets so dark early...(was liek 5pm.. already dark anyways.. but it can get darker!)

walk home.. take a look into mailbox.. bah.. none of it for me..


anyways too long of a blogpost.. woe is me.. whoever bothers reading this crap deserves a cookie for thier keen concentration, and un-bordom and sleepyness

1 Comments:

Blogger Himeno said...

i wanna cookie

2:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home