Sunday, November 28, 2004

big day out

no.. didnt go to the concert thingy.. haha..

bear with me here..
12pm
went out with sister and dad for clothes shopping at some factory outlet warehouse.. mmny brands under one roof thing..
but first went over to local burker king plcae for my sister to meet her friends and drop off a program for them and to buy us lunch too
i am really inept at fashion.. about 3 times today i wander to girls section or looking at ladies shirts or sumthing.. i dunno luckily my sister tell me quickly.. blaargh
bought some shirts then..

then went over to shopping area around old time bankstown center to meet up with our mum.. planned to meet 4pm there.. we got a bit early so walking around.. bought a box of longans for $10.. good deal.. guy said something to me in vietnamese(fast talking too).. then i recognise at the end he say 1 or 2?.. i was confused and smiled quizzically, looked over to my sister and dad.. they just said one.. after we walked off sister explain to me the guy was saying that i'll eat through one whole box watching tv.. buy more.. hmmm
then 4pm.. waiting around the spot for mum to come.. then 4:30 i get frustrated.. and hot(pretty damn hot day too) so ask dad for the car keys and stuff. went off to sit in the car.. 4:55 rest of family finally come to car.. in all that time i play with cigarette lighter.. listen to radio and poke around all the buttons

then we were off to our cousins house.. his birthday celebration.. though no balloons.. no decorations.. none of his school buddies.. no birthday cake even!
more of a family and friends gathering of the adults.. drag along thier kids.. haha
most were little kiddies though.. but were real fun:p always wanting me to pick them up.. as well as beating me up.. one tried to paint my nails with real nail polish.. one knee'd me in my groin climbing up me when i sitting down.. another callign me a baby girl and throwing a cover over me telling to go to sleep.. but in all cases i had my revenge :D
and my birthday boy cousins little sister.. 4yo or so.. was dancing around silly.. imitating those cheesy singing viet shows.. and then turned around and lifted up her skirt.. showing undies.. everyone had a big reaction.. laughed.. and that was just more fuel for her to keep doing it.. sigh wierdy,..
oh yeh and uncle has this cool aquarium going on.. tropical stuff.. saltwater stuff.. starfishes.. urchins, sea cucumber, coral things.. fish.. everyone noticed the clown fish.. kids saying 'nemo'.. haha.. suffice to say we wasted many many minutes just staring.. on the lookout for the movement of the starfish or urchins.... really really slow though..
had hotpot for dinner.. wierd sitting with the adults.. baah dad puts stuff in my bowl.. gaah not a kid anymore.. haha.. if was still sitting around with the kids table id be the one picking stuff up with my 1337 chopstick skills for them.. oh yeh i also ate a forgot what they call it.. strangely know the phillipino term for it.. 'balut' .. is a semi-developed boiled duck egg(or chicken.. dunno) this is the first time i ate a whole one for myself too:p with my curious cousins around looking in disgust and awe.. mwhahaha


after allll that went off to some late night shopping... typical stuff here.. picked myself some mouthwash.. ladidada..

then we all went home.. 11:20pm

eh.. good day for me anyways

1 Comments:

Blogger ddoma said...

micheal wastes his time :p

[05:08:55 PM] *melting*: lmao
[05:08:59 PM] *melting*: that whole thing was just about nothing lmao
[05:09:57 PM] '|| | ||| ||: damn right
[05:10:04 PM] *melting*: lol
[05:10:08 PM] *melting*: u ask to bare with u
[05:10:17 PM] *melting*: i waiting for this huge super kewl thing
[05:10:20 PM] *melting*: and it about nothin lmao

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home