Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Spider!

so i saw a spider dangling in front of my monitor, was planning to quickly scoop it with tissue paper and into the bin cause im eBil.. but then some dear angel called to me and insisted that i let it be.. anyways took a pencil and twirled it on the spiders thread.. so now dangling off my pencil im off outside.. not one step out of the room when a sudden light wind blows, the spider sways and snaps off.. where to.. cannot see. so i flinched and squirmed around if it did come on me.. another boring adventure from me :)



aah now im wondering if i should of tried to make tha spider bite me.. then like spiderman i wont need glasses, buff up and beat up the wannabe gangsta posers around the video game arcades.. i'll be a hero to all well mannered citizens :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home