Monday, November 12, 2007

blurgh

last night went out to club then after that went to have kebab and walk to harbourside then i felt sick and vomited and friends kept patting my back trying to help but it more annoyed me anyways
so after that went home and crashed out still wearing my socks and stuff <_< then woke up 5 hours later to go to work.
im usually good the morning after i go drinking but this morning i felt like crap.. felt headache and wanted to vomit.. on the train tow work i did my best to compose myself.. but i carried a black pastic bag in my pocket just in case!
but on the short work to work from the train station i suddenly felt alright again and worked no problems..
but a guy there later on said i looked half drunk <_< whatever that means

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home