Saturday, September 10, 2005

i want moon cake

ahh just came home.. went around chinatown today.. saw the dragon dancers and stuff going from shopfront to shopfront dancing for them.. lala..

tried llookg around for those photocopy shops or whetever.. finally find one that was open.. and liek.. it was $3 per A4 colour print... i was like 0_o and i said "i dont have enuff money.. ahh seeya" i had 40$ in my wallet anyways.. rolleyes.gif

bought some boxes of cheap ass tea and a small sachel of hot curry powder from a store too.. since theres lieka moon festival going on they were selling moon cakes around.. freaking expensive little things dry.gif

there were also a number of falun dafa activists along the main chinatown street, one stopped me to give me a flier sweat.gif

oh yeh and some bum asked me for change as i was walkign aloung looking in my wallet.. before i realised what he said he aready turned around and walked off.. maybe cause i wasnt paying attention.. with my headphones in and not showing any signs of not noticing him.. eh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home